TASKAJI prohibits any and all acts of harassment, whether intentional or unintentional, as well as any acts that threaten the safety and security of our employees.
ーExamples of possible problems that may occur in housekeeping services
The following are examples of potential problems that may occur with housekeeping services, which provide services in the private space of the home.
- High-pressure attitude or communication that makes the other party feel uncomfortable or uneasy.
- Physical contact or invitations for one-on-one meals.
- Directly proposing a contract or soliciting the client to join their business.
- Requests or accepts work that is beyond the scope of the housekeeping service.
- Making unreasonable demands on the other party (including the support center)
TASKAJI is a platform for housekeeping services. Not only prohibited acts, but also acts unrelated to the Service and acts that threaten the safety and security of our users are strictly addressed.
For this reason, we have established the "Guidelines for Prohibited Acts for Safety and Security" for the purpose of reinforcing the safety and security measures we have established in the past.
In the event that any of the following prohibited behaviors are observed, we ask that you leave the TASKAJI community in order to protect the safety and security of the transactions in TASKAJI.
(Please note that prohibited activities are not limited to the following examples.)
If you experience any of the following acts of harassment or threats to your safety or security during a housework request, and if you feel that you are in danger or fear for your safety, please immediately stop the request and report the incident to the Secretariat.
If you are about to be involved in a crime, please immediately report it to the police.
This information is intended for all stakeholders of TASKAJI, including users, our office and support center.
TASKAJI【Guidelines for Prohibited Acts for Safety and Security】
Conduct intended to cause pain through the use of physical force
- Punching, kicking feet, throwing things, grabbing or pulling hard on clothes or body, or other actions that cause or may cause physical harm to the other person
B. Psychological Harassment
Behavior that harms or demeans an individual's dignity or character through words or attitudes.
- High-pressure behavior such as giving orders, yelling, or being grumpy and interfering with the performance of work
- Giving a severe reprimand for a longer period of time than necessary or using a loud and intimidating voice
- Keeping an eye on the work to the extent that the worker feels overburdened, taking pictures or videos of the service without agreement, or monitoring the work.
- Behavior that is perceived as intimidating, such as banging on desks or objects to make loud noises or sighing louder than necessary more than once
- Behavior or postings on social networking sites that deny or profane the abilities, dignity, or personality of the other person.
- Forcing someone to do something that is clearly unnecessary or impossible to accomplish, obstructing work, or refusing to listen to suggestions
- Denying the other party's suggestions or actions, while not making specific requests or proposals.
- Intervene too much in private matters, such as asking for private information to the extent that the other person feels burdened, or talk about one's own private information to the extent that the other person feels burdened, or talk about personal matters such as religion or political beliefs.
- Send more messages than necessary that are not work-related, or seek private connections on social networking sites, etc.
- Inability to communicate as necessary to carry out the work due to alcohol or drug consumption, etc.
- Leaving a weapon (including but not limited to knives, saws, and other blades, hammers, and other blunt objects) unnecessarily unattended
- Fights or violence so intense that one feels personal danger or fear take place in the same space
- Discriminatory language or behavior regarding race, nationality, disability, gender, sexuality, marital status, age, religion, creed, social status, family origin, etc.
Obscene comments, sexually harassing behavior, requests for favors unrelated to services, etc.
- Asking for a meal or a date
- Persistently asking for personal or private information
- Making contact more than necessary that is not related to the work
- Making comments about appearance or physical characteristics
- Talking about personal sexual experiences or asking the other person about his/her sexual experiences or preferences
- Soliciting sexual relations or intercourse
- Following or stalking the person
(2) Physical contact
- Touching or hugging the other person's clothes or body
- Requesting or giving a massage, relaxation, etc.
- Requesting or performing acts equivalent to assistance (eating, toileting, bathing, changing clothes, moving, etc.)
(3) Acts that make one assume sexuality
- Clothing that is offensive to public order and morals, such as being completely or semi-naked, wearing underwear, or excessively revealing clothing.
- Viewing sexually explicit material (videos, drawings, depictions, or other adult sexual content) in the same space
- Taking pictures or videos without the other person's consent, or taking voyeuristic pictures or wiretapping
- Engaging in masturbation
- Bathe while the work is being performed (*except for cases agreed upon in advance, such as bathing children)
- Leaving contraceptives or sexual toys in visible places
*In addition, we will cooperate with the police and other public agencies to take particularly strict measures against any behavior that violates laws and regulations, such as behavior that may be suspected by others of being indecent if similar behavior is observed outdoors.
D.Service in an unsanitary environment
Service in an unsanitary environment that makes it difficult to perform the work, or negligence of measures against infectious diseases such as new coronavirus.
- During an infectious epidemic, Infectious disease prevention measures are not implemented or symptoms of suspected infectious disease are present
- Large numbers of pests and insects and their carcasses are left unattended
- Human or pet feces, urine, or vomit left on the floor
- Several items soaked with bodily fluids, used sanitary napkins, diapers, masks, etc. are left or requested to be disposed of
- Large amounts of trash are present to the extent that there is no place to step
- Suspected use or use of illegal drugs
- Large quantities of alcohol containers are left unattended
- Severe dirt, stench, or decomposition are left behind that is felt to be harmful to the body
E. Abuse of the mechanism
Abusing the platform mechanism to gain unjust profits, or attempting to monopolize the profits of other users by directly offering contracts.
- Offering or accepting a direct contract for housekeeping services
- Introduction or solicitation of one's own business or religion
F.Violation of laws and regulations, disregard of platform rules, or other
＜What we would like to ask everyone to do when prohibited behavior is identified＞
１．(If there is a possibility that it was unintentional) Please tell the other party to stop.
In some cases, even among the above contents, there is a possibility that the act occurred unintentionally, such as not knowing the rule or forgetting to put it away.
Therefore, unless you feel that you are in danger, please first tell the other party to "stop the prohibited behavior" or "please understand that some of the work cannot be performed due to the prohibited behavior," using the following wording as a reference.
- A service outside the scope of the housekeeping work was requested.
- Diapers were left in the room
- Asked about private mattersv
(1) I am very sorry to tell you this, but according to TASKAJI rules, I’m not allowed to accept or tell you about "◯◯".
(2) I am very sorry to tell you this, but I am very afraid that you are telling me "◯◯" more than once. Can you please stop saying "◯◯"?
２．if you feel in danger or fear for your safety, please suspend or terminate the request.
If you feel threatened by harassment or any other behavior that threatens your safety or security as described in the "Guidelines for Prohibited Acts for Safety and Security", please inform the following to the other party and then terminate the work.
We have concerns about safety and sanitation, so it is difficult to continue with the request. We are very sorry that you came to our home, but we would like you to leave today."
We have concerns about safety and sanitation, so it is difficult to continue with your request. We are very sorry for your request, but we would like to leave today."
If the concern is discovered before or during the service, please inform the other party and leave in the same way.
If it is difficult to inform the other party due to safety priorities, such as being involved in an incident Please give priority to leaving and terminating the service.
We trust everyone on site to make the decision to terminate the request.
３. In the event of an incident (if you are involved in an accident), please report it to the police.
４. Please be sure to contact the secretariat.
After suspending or terminating your request, please contact the TASKAJI office as soon as possible after you calm down, either through the Prohibited Acts Consultation Desk on the "TASKAJI Inquiry Form" below or by e-mail.
Our secretariat staff will listen to you and, if necessary, discuss how to respond to your request together with you.
＜TASKAJI Inquiry Form＞
ーProhibited Acts Consultation Desk
※Please contact the TASKAJI office only via the inquiry form or e-mail.
Urgent inquiries that fall under this guideline will be given higher priority.
＜Inquiries to TASKAJI-san＞
TASKAJI-san, please also check here.
・Nickname / Account ID
・Nickname of the other party
・Date and time of the request / Request ID
・What was handled at the time and what you told the other party.
*When contacting us by e-mail, please include "Urgent" in the e-mail title.
Example: [Urgent] Harassment or prohibited behavior occurred (TASKAJI-san, nickname)
※Billing and remuneration when a request is suspended due to any of the above prohibited acts
ーWhen a client performs a prohibited act
- Client: The full amount of the fee (including transportation fee) will be billed.
- TASKAJI-san: The full amount of remuneration and transportation fee will be paid.
ーIf TASKAJI-san performs a prohibited act
- Client: No billing will be incurred, including transportation fees.
- TASKAJI-san: No remuneration will be paid, including transportation fees.
＜The secretariat's response in the event of a prohibited act.＞
The secretariat will check the situation, discuss the account, and take action.
*We will take particularly strict measures in cooperation with the police and other public agencies in the case of acts that violate laws and regulations.
TASKAJI is a "Housekeeping" platform.
While many of our users are concerned about safety and security and cooperate with TASKAJI to ensure a pleasant transaction, it is extremely regrettable that prohibited or illegal activities are performed on this platform, and we will take strict measures to deal with this situation.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
＜Measures to prevent problems before they occur＞
１．Efforts being made by the Secretariat
TASKAJI visually checks all user accounts one by one at the time of registration and at the time of updating registered information to ensure that the ID and registered information match.
In addition to reports and inquiries from users and the sharing of information from our trust database, we also monitor our system from the perspective of protecting safe and secure transactions, and our account management team considers how to respond to any problems that are identified.
For details, please refer to "TASKAJI's Safety and Security Policy（Japanese）".
The difficult part of "building a relationship of mutual trust" for "safe and secure transactions" is that there is no such thing as "all you need to do is this”. Therefore, TASKAJI has a policy of ensuring "safety and security" through multiple measures.
In order to ensure "safe and secure transactions," the cooperation not only of the secretariat's monitoring operations, but also of all those who actually conduct transactions, is very important. We appreciate your cooperation.
２．Requests to Users
①Please use the messaging and voice call functions of the system.
The secretariat will check your inquiries, applications, and log information in the system. Please be sure to use the functions on the TASKAJI system.
②Please follow our guidelines for safety and security.
Building a relationship of mutual trust is very important for housekeeping services.
Please make sure to confirm in advance what points to pay attention to, and have a pleasant transaction.
③If you feel uneasy or uncomfortable with a transaction partner, please contact us through the Trust Database.
If you feel uneasy or uncomfortable with any communication or message in the request, please contact us from the "Trust Database".
We believe that mutual monitoring among users from the viewpoint of "safety and security" will lead to the assurance of "safe and secure transactions" in TASKAJI. In order to ensure "safe and secure transactions," it is very important not only for the secretariat to monitor transactions, but also for you to share information about events that occur in the field. We appreciate your cooperation.
＜TASKAJI Trust Database：Here＞
④Please provide/confirm your profile and the situation at the time of the request with correct information and as much detail as possible.
The client can set up items such as "cleaning frequency," "house photo," and "pet information" in the profile. If the client requests a TASKAJI-san for the first time, please describe the situation of the work area correctly and in as much detail as possible.
TASKAJI-san should confirm that the work is within the scope of "housekeeping services" well in advance of the day of the visit.
＜Click here to set up a profile＞
⑤When performing the work, please note the following
ーClient and TASKAJI-san in common
Do not request, propose, or provide any services other than housekeeping. Even if there is a request or suggestion, please do not accept it. For mutual safety and security, we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- Leave your luggage at the entrance and your smart phone on top of your luggage so that you can leave immediately and be contacted in case of an emergency.
- Be careful in the following cases.
- When you go to the site on the day of the work, they do not seem to want you to do the work that should have been approached in advance
- Close or touching distance
- Touching the conversation about your personal life or appearance more than necessary
- Being intoxicated and unable to communicate properly
In addition, even if the client kindly offers to drive you to and from the site, we generally do not recommend this because it is a closed room. If there is no bus service from the nearest station and walking is difficult, we recommend that a cab be used (cab fare to be paid by the client).
Created on November 11, 2022