Thank you for using TASKAJIi.
Effective September 1, 2022, there will be a major change in the way transportation fees are delivered/received.
*This is a very important announcement, so please be sure to read it through to the end*.
The transportation fee will no longer be handed over on the same day, but will be paid by credit card along with the request fee to the client and transferred to TASKAJI-san along with the fee.
We have been receiving requests for this change from many users to the support center for some time, and we thank you for your cooperation in taking the time to make this system available to you.
Below is a summary of the changes to transportation fees and the start date of the operational changes.
【Summary of changes regarding the elimination of hand delivery of transportation fees on the day of payment】
- Changes on the client's side regarding transportation fee payment
・The transportation fee will be charged to the client's credit card along with the commission fee.
- Changes on the part of TASKAJI-san regarding receipt of transportation fees
・The transportation fee will be transferred together with the commission fee.
- Release of a function to change transportation fees
・The function to change (reduce) transportation fees has been released for cases where TASKAJI-san have set individual rules for visits by private car, etc.
- Partial change of the fee for last-minute cancellation for the client's reason
・The transportation fee will no longer be paid on the same day of the visit, and the cancellation fee for last-minute cancellations for the client's reason will be partially revised on September 1, 2022.
・In the case of a cancellation made less than one hour before the start time of the request for the client's reason, or in the case of an "unapproved cancellation for the client's reason" where the request was not carried out due to the client's absence, the cancellation fee will be the amount including the request fee plus transportation fees.
【Start date of the new operation】
|Applicable on Thursday, September 1, 2022, and the new operation starts from the request implementation on Thursday, September 1.
*The existing operation will be in effect until August 31, with cash delivery of transportation fees until August 31, and no cash delivery of transportation fees on the same day from September 1.
※ From the night of August 31 to the early morning of September 1, system maintenance will be performed for the release of this feature. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
※Please note that this is a major system change related to billing and payment of Tuskazi remuneration. We need to take all possible precautions to ensure that the system will work properly. In the event that there is an unavoidable event such as a malfunction after the system has been adapted and the schedule is changed, we will notify you as soon as possible.
【Partial Revision of Last-Minute Cancellation Fee for Clients' Reasons Due to Change in Operation of Transportation Fees】
Since transportation fees will no longer be paid on the same day, the cancellation fee for last-minute cancellations for the client's reason will be partially revised effective September 1, 2022.
In the case of cancellation by the client within one hour of the start time of the request, or in the case of "unapproved cancellation by the client," in which the request was not carried out due to the client's absence, the cancellation fee will be the amount of the request fee plus transportation fees.
Amount charged to the client
50% of the commission fee
100% of the commission fee
100% of the commission fee
100% of the commission fee
*Transportation fees charged to the client will be transferred in full to TASKAJI-san.
Please make sure that the "nearest station" and "bus fare" are set correctly in the current profile.
- If the nearest station and bus fare are not set correctly, TASKAJI-san will not be able to receive the correct amount of transportation fees, and your request may be rejected by TASKAJI-san.
Please check your profile settings again.
- If there is an incorrect information in your profile (nearest station or bus fare) and the transportation fee is not calculated correctly according to the following rules, you may receive a "confirmation of agreement to change the transportation fee" from TASKAJI-san. If TASKAJI-san asks you for your cooperation, please confirm and respond to the request.
Once both parties have agreed to the change, the secretariat will make the change to the amount of the transportation fee for the requests that are currently under contract.
〜Basic rules of transportation fee〜
The transportation fee in TASKAJI-san is the round-trip amount from the nearest station of the client to the nearest station of TASKAJI-san and the round-trip amount of the bus fare, which is calculated by the system using the shortest route.
〜About the bus fare〜
If it takes more than 15 minutes (1000m) to walk from the nearest station, please set the bus fare.
If there is no bus service, there is a high possibility that your request will be rejected due to the distance from the station, even after the reservation is approved.
<Click here to set the nearest station and bus fare>
＜Regarding the function to change the transportation fee for TASKAJI-san＞
In accordance with the new function for credit card payment and transfer of transportation fees, we are releasing a function for changing (reducing) transportation fees for TASKAJI-san who have set their own rules for transportation fees, such as when they visit by private car.
In cases where TASKAJI-san have set individual rules for transportation fees, such as not using public transportation, "TASKAJI-san" can change transportation fees.
If TASKAJI-san have set individual rules, please check the information in their profile and confirm it when sending a request request if necessary.
- TASKAJI-san can modify the amount of the transportation fee up to the maximum amount calculated by the system, and can modify the amount of the reduction. (No increase or modification beyond the maximum amount is allowed).
- The function to change the transportation fee applies only to TASKAJI-san, and can be changed up to three times from "when the request is received" to "when the request is closed (review or cancellation). The client does not have the function to change the transportation fee amount.
- If the schedule is changed while the transportation fee has been changed, the schedule change will be made with the "transportation fee change" also applied.
- If you wish to make two consecutive requests on the same day, such as two 6-hour flames in one day, please use the "Extension Function" that will be released together with the request. Even if you make two separate requests, the transportation fee for one slot can be changed to "0 yen" by TASKAJI-san.
・When you send a request to TASKAJI-san, please confirm the transportation fee, and click the "Send Request" button only after you have agreed to the fee.
If you wish to negotiate transportation fees with TASKAJI-san for any of the following reasons, please contact her/him at the time of your request before the contract is concluded.
※Since this is a negotiation between the two parties, there is a possibility that the request may not be approved depending on the outcome of the negotiation.
・If the visit can be made only by bus connection, not by train as assumed by TASKAJI-san.
・If TASKAJI-san clearly states that they will visit by car, bicycle, or on foot, or if they are expected to travel by bicycle or on foot to the same or neighboring train station.
Please note that requesting transportation fees by the cheapest route, haggling over the amount of money without reason, or charging transportation fees from the previous job site are prohibited.
In addition to the transportation fee rule changes, we are also planning to release an extension feature and a voice call feature.
Please see below for details.
▼Information about system maintenance and functions (transportation fees, etc.) to be released on September 1, 2022
If you have any other questions, please contact our support center.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.