Thank you for using TASKAJI.
Effective September 1, 2022, the "Voice Call" and "Extension" functions will be released to accommodate changes in the operation of transportation fees.
From September 1, 2022, the transportation fee will be changed from "hand delivery on the day" to "payment from your registered card together with the request fee".
In accordance with the release of the functions, we will be performing system maintenance.
The following is a summary of the system maintenance and the functions that will be released.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding.
＜System maintenance period＞
【From Wednesday, August 31, 9:30 p.m. to Thursday, September 1, 4:30 a.m., 2022】
*The end time may vary depending on the progress of the work.
Due to system maintenance, all functions of the site will be suspended during the above period. All operations such as access to My Page, reservation of requests, and messages will be unavailable.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and ask for your understanding.
If you have a last minute request, such as a request for the next day, we ask that you contact both parties well in advance to make arrangements.
＜Features to be released on September 1＞
|１．Changes in the method of receiving and delivering transportation fees ※IMPORTANT※
２．Renewal of voice call function（Phone Call）
３．Release of extension function
１．Change in the method of receiving and delivering transportation feesThe following
Please check the information below.
＜Most Important＞Detailed manual for transportation fee
The method of receiving transportation fees will be changed from "hand delivery" to "transfer together with remuneration (payment at the end of the month on the 20th of the following month)".
You will receive the transportation fee in cash until August 31, and from September 1, you will not receive the transportation fee in cash on the same day.
2. Renewal of voice call function
Until now, for emergency contact between a client and TASKAJI-san during the term of a housekeeping contract, the telephone number was disclosed to the other party to the contract, but in response to recent trends in the protection of personal information, the voice call function has been renewed.
With the renewal, the operation can be completed within the TASKAJI system.
- The registered phone number will not be disclosed to the other party, and the user can call the other party during the contract period.
- The voice call function (telephone call) can be used free of charge.
- You must have a valid phone number registered in your profile.
- Since the phone number will no longer be disclosed, you will not be able to send SMS to the other party.
＜Usage of the message function and prohibited items＞
Thank you for your cooperation in using the TASKAJI system. We would like to ask you once again to please use the message function on the system for communication between the client and TASKAJI-san.
We also ask that you install and use the app to ensure smooth communication with TASKAJI-san.
As we have informed you in the past, the use of messaging tools such as e-mail, LINE, and other social networking services is "prohibited" for both parties. The TASKAJI application was developed to provide a notification environment similar to that of social networking services. We ask that you please use the application.
Please be aware that we are not able to provide support in such cases.
※Please check the operation method on the system after the renewal on September 1.
※Please note that the phone call function is still intended to be used for emergencies only. Basically, please continue to use the message function.
If you have any history of incoming calls or SMS messages with the client, please be sure to delete them.
3. Release of extension function
The basic contracted time for housekeeping services at TASKAJI is "3 hours per session," but in the past, "extensions" have been possible when agreed upon between the client and TASKAJI-san.
We are pleased to announce the release of a new function that allows "extensions" in the system, using the same procedure as for schedule changes. (Starting with requests made on September 1, 2022)
＜Extension of service Outline＞
- The extension application will be available from the implementation of the request on September 1.
- The basic service period for TASKAJI is 3 hours per request, but if the client and TASKAJI-san agree, the work time can be extended.
- Please submit an "application" and "approval" after both parties have agreed to the extension using the "message" function. Once confirmation is received from both parties, the "extension" will be reflected in the system.
(The operation method is the same as that for schedule changes.)
- If an extension is requested after consultation on the day of the service, it will be smoother if both parties complete the "Application" and "Approval" while checking the screen together.
- Extensions can be selected from 0.5 to 6 hours (in 30-minute increments), and extension requests can be submitted (and approved) from the time the request is received to the time it is reviewed (or cancelled).
- Please use this "Extension" function even if you wish to make an appointment for two frames. The client's review and transportation fee will be charged as one time.
- If you are unable to extend your appointment due to a schedule change, you can modify or withdraw the extension time again.
＜Notes on billing＞
- In the case of a last-minute cancellation of an extended request for the client's own reasons, the amount of the extended time will be included in the calculation.
- Please note that the coupon will not be applied to the extended hours even if the client has used the coupon to make the request.
- Please note that the extended time will be shown in the "Request Details" screen, but it will not be visible on the calendar.
- Please note that there is no "shorten function" to change the time to less than 3 hours.
- Please do not use the extension function for August requests, even if the system allows for August 30 and 31 requests after the release on September 1.
(In the unlikely event that the system processes an extension for August, we will not be able to transfer the extended amount as remuneration.)
※Functions to be added in the future
The following functions will be added in the future.
- Extended hours contracted by both parties will be posted on the calendar in an easy-to-understand format.
- Extended hours will be posted on the previous day's reminder e-mail.
We have announced that we will be releasing the transportation fee feature on September 1, and the above three features will be released at the same time.
The release of the transportation fee is a major system change related to billing and TASKAJI-san's remuneration payment operations. Therefore, we need to take all possible precautions to ensure that the system is ready for the new release. In the event that there is an unavoidable event such as a glitch after the release, we will notify you immediately if the schedule is changed.
If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact our support center.